Phone: (541) 991-4424
Fax: (541) 997-3962
Or fill out our form below:
Hearing Associates of Florence has been serving Florence and the surrounding area for over 20 years. It is the only private audiology practice in our community staffed with experienced Doctors of Audiology. As a result, we can offer you a unique combination of experience and expertise unmatched in our community. We are a family owned and operated practice and we take pride in the fact that we consider our patients to be members of our extended family.
We know how vital communication is in this day and age and how rapidly this technology changes. We always stay up-to-date with the latest breakthroughs in digital hearing technology, through advanced training and Continuing Education programs.
We take pride in the fact that we can offer you or a loved one the absolute highest standards in patient care.
Hearing Products and Services
- Full-Service Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Latest Digital Hearing Technology
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- 75-Day Adjustment Period on All Hearing Instruments
- Swim Plugs, Shooters’ & Musicians’ Plugs
- Biannual Cleanings & Adjustments
- Annual Hearing Screenings
- Annual Hearing Instrument Performance Evaluations
- Office Visits as Required
- Most Major Insurance Plans and Medicare Accepted
Mondays & Thursdays: 9am – 5pm
Closed for Lunch: 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Mondays & Thursdays: 10am – 11am
Please fill out the forms below, print and bring with you to your appointment. Thank You!
Where to Find Us
1901 Hwy 101 Suite A • Florence, OR, 97439
(Across from Knecht’s Auto Parts and Pizza Hut)